Cyber security: your trusted partner - Cyber security consulting and information security advisory services, delivered by independent experts.
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
Auditor/Lead Auditor (IRCA) Training Course (BS ISO/IEC 27001:2013)
This is a five-day training course certified to meet IRCA* guidelines. We have exceptional trainers who will teach you, from scratch, how to lead, plan, execute and report on an audit of ISMS, in an organization or company by assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 guidelines.
Information Security Lead Auditor Training Course
In order for you to enrol in this course, you would need a pre-requisite knowledge of the key factors in the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle within management systems. It is important for you to have a thorough knowledge of the Information Security Management principles, concepts and, most importantly, the specific requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Our brilliant trainers on the “Lead Auditor” course will broaden your knowledge and mastery of the standard and enhance your confidence, skills and ability to lead a team of immense capabilities, to conduct proper audits of ISMS to the standard.
You will learn and develop skills through a definite series of tutorials, exercises and role play. During the duration of the course, you will be taught as well as experience everything you will need to know and understand about the workings of an ISMS audit, including how to conduct second and third-party audits.
IRCA Certified Course (A17287)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and trains an individual to meet the standards as a lead auditor under the ISMS scheme.
How will my organization benefit?
- Our trainers will make sure your company will have skilled personnel as an internal resource who will be able to conduct audits of its ISMS and check for conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- You will be awarded a professional certification that qualifies that you possess the knowledge and skills to head a team of your own to conduct an audit of ISMS in any given organization or company that satisfies IRCA guidelines.
- The advantage of successful auditing is that it will strengthen the protection of your organization’s data to meet market assurance and the needs of corporate governance.
Delegates enrolling for the training are required to have prior knowledge of the following:
Information security management
(Knowledge of the following information security management principles and concepts):
- Awareness of the need for information security;
- The assigning of responsibility for information security;
- Incorporating the commitment of management and the interests of stakeholders;
- Enhancing societal values;
- Usage of the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk;
- Incorporation of security as an element of information networks and systems;
- The active prevention and detection of Information Security breaches or issues;
- A comprehensive approach to Information Security Management;
- Continual reassessment of Information Security and making appropriate modifications as and when required;